VA MEDICAL CENTER MURFREESBORO (ALVIN C. YORK CAMPUS)3400 Lebanon PikeMurfreesboro, Tennessee 37129United Statesphone: View Phone615-893-1360 or toll free 800-228-4973website: Website
Health Services at Tennessee Valley Healthcare System include:
Geriatrics and Extended Care (GEC)
The geriatrics and extended care program provides rehabilitation, transitional care, as well as home and community care. Our Geriatric and Research Education and Clinical Center is a part of this program.
The medicine program coordinates and delivers a comprehensive range of medical care to patients through general internal medicine and medical subspecialties.
The mental health program provides consultation, evaluation, and treatment for a variety of issues that can impact emotional well-being.
Minority Veterans Program
The Minority Veterans Program ensures that minority veterans receive benefits and services on par with other veterans.
The Memphis VA Medical Center, VISN 9's Multiple Sclerosis Center of Excellence, provides clinic appointments, classes, and resources for MS patients.
Nutrition and Food Service
The nutrition and food service maintains a progressive program for both preventive care and for medical nutrition therapy (MNT).
The pharmacy processes more than 5,000 prescriptions daily. Prescriptions may be refilled by mail, phone, or online.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R)
The PM&R program provides services and treatments in Kinesotherapy, physical therapy and specialized services to veterans in need of rehabilitation following amputation, stroke, traumatic brain injury and spinal cord injury.
The primary care program offers an extensive range of treatments with an emphasis on health care prevention.
The research and development program enhances our ability to provide state-of-the-art medical techniques and treatments to veterans.
The Social Work program is an integral part of health care. Our social work program assists veterans with counseling and community services.
The specialty care program offers all surgical specialties as well as neurology, radiation, oncology, and audiology.
Spinal Cord Injury
The spinal cord injury program provides comprehensive care to patients who have suffered spinal cord injuries, including surgery and rehabilitation.
The surgery program provides high quality surgical care for our veterans utilizing the latest research and state-of-the-art equipment.
Visual Impairment Program
The Tennessee Valley Healthcare Center provides basic low vision services to all eligible veterans enrolled and receiving care. If you need more intensive care, an interdisciplinary team will evaluate you to determine what additional treatment may be beneficial and where your treatment may be provided.
The woman veterans' health program includes a number of clinical services available to women, including gynecology, mammography, reproductive care, and menopause treatment.
LocationsAlvin C. York Campus
3400 Lebanon Pike
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
615-867-6000 or toll free 800-876-7093
1310 24th Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37212
615-327-4751 begin or toll free 800-228-4973
MAP View Larger Map
Hospitals and Hotels with Medical Rates Nearby
Hospitals - General Acute Care - Inpatient Facilities
- MIDDLE TENNESSEE MEDICAL CENTERCENTER - 6.4 mile
- SMYRNA MEDICAL CENTER - 8.5 mile
- STONECREST MEDICAL CENTER - 8.5 mile
- SOUTHERN HILLS MEDICAL CENTER - 24.4 mile
- SUMMIT MEDICAL CENTER - 24.6 mile
- UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER - 25.2 mile
- STONES RIVER HOSPITAL - 25.4 mile
- WILLIAMSON MEDICAL CENTER - 25.8 mile
- BEDFORD COUNTY MEDICAL CENTER - 27.5 mile
- NASHVILLE REHABILITATION HOSPITAL - 30.0 mile
- PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL AT VANDERBILT - 31.3 mile
- BAPTIST HOSPITAL - 32.0 mile
- VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL - 32.0 mile
- HENDERSONVILLE MEDICAL CENTER - 32.8 mile
- METROPOLITAN NASHVILLE GENERAL HOSPITAL - 33.2 mile
- NASHVILLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL - 33.3 mile
- TENNESSEE CHRISTIAN MEDICAL CENTER - 33.3 mile
- FHC NASHVILLE BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SYSTEM - 33.9 mile
- SKYLINE MEDICAL CENTER - 33.9 mile
- SAINT THOMAS HOSPITAL - 34.2 mile
Urgent Primary Care - Family Care - Internal Medicine - Outpatient Medical Center
- MURFREESBORO MEDICAL CLINIC - 6.4 mile
- BELL FAMILY MEDICAL CENTER - 6.4 mile
- AMERICA'S FAMILY DOCTORS WALK-IN CLINIC OF SMYRNA - 8.5 mile
- TENNESSEE URGENT CARE ASSOCIATES-SMYRNA FACILITY - 8.5 mile
- TENNESSEE URGENT CARE ASSOCIATES-SMYRNA FACILITY - 8.5 mile
- TENNESSEE URGENT CARE ASSOCIATES-DOVER POINT FACILITY - 22.2 mile
- GET WELL CLINIC NASHVILLE - 24.4 mile
- UMC'S OUTPATIENT CENTER - 25.2 mile
- AMERICA'S FAMILY DOCTORS & WALK IN CLINICS - 26.2 mile
- MERCY CHILDRENS CLINIC - 31.5 mile
- SPRING HILL SPECIALTY CLINIC - 32.0 mile
- VANDERBILT CLINICS - 32.0 mile
- VANDERBILT MEDICAL GROUP AND CLINIC - 32.0 mile
- TENNESSEE URGENT CARE ASSOCIATES-RIVERGATE FACILITY - 33.3 mile
- TENNESSEE URGENT CARE ASSOCIATES-WHITE BRIDGE ROAD FACILITY - 35.5 mile
- A. J. MEDICAL SERVICES, INC. - 38.4 mile
- AMBULATORY CARE CENTER - 46.2 mile
Hotels, Motels, Lodging
- WINGATE BY WYNDHAM - MURFREESBORO - 0.0 mile
- RED ROOF INN MURFREESBORO - 0.0 mile
- SLEEP INN MURFREESBORO - 0.0 mile
- MICROTEL MURFREESBORO - 0.0 mile
- CRESTWOOD MURFREESBORO - 0.0 mile
- SUPER 8 MURFREESBORO TN - 0.0 mile
- BEST WESTERN CHAFFIN INN - 0.0 mile
- DAYS INN & SUITES MURFREESBORO - 0.0 mile
- FAIRFIELD INN AND SUITES BY MARRIOTT MURFREESBORO - 0.0 mile
- BAYMONT INN AND SUITES MURFREESBORO - 0.0 mile
- COMFORT SUITES MURFREESBORO - 0.0 mile
- VALUE PLACE MURFREESBORO - 0.0 mile
- EMBASSY SUITES MURFREESBORO - 0.0 mile
- COUNTRY INN STES MURFREESBORO - 0.0 mile
- DOUBLETREE MURFREESBORO - 0.0 mile
- ECONO LODGE MURFRESSBORO - 0.0 mile
- VISTA INN STES MURFREESBORO - 3.9 mile
- AMERICAS BEST VALUE INN - 6.4 mile
- QUALITY INN - 6.4 mile
- MURFREESBORO KNIGHTS INN - 6.4 mile
Website visitors interested in VA MEDICAL CENTER MURFREESBORO (ALVIN C. YORK CAMPUS) were also likely to be searching for these additional terms.
General Acute Care Hospital Tennessee USA || Veterans Administration || VA or Military Tennessee USA || Mental Health Tennessee USA || Multiple Sclerosis Tennessee USA || Specialty Clinics Tennessee USA
3400 Lebanon Pike 37129 United States Tennessee Murfreesboro Health VA or Military Health Mental Health Health Womens Health OB - GYN Maternity Health Spinal Health Social Services Health Hospitals - General Acute Care Health Specialty Clinics Physicians Health VA or Military Long Term Care Health
Powered by Hospital Soup