UNIVERSITY BEHAVIORAL HEALTH OF EL PASO1900 Denver AvenueEl Paso, Texas 79902United Statesphone: View Phone915-544-4000 or toll free 1-800-967-3411website: Website
University Behavioral Health of El Paso is a private psychiatric hospital specializing in mental health and chemical dependency care. The facility offers mental health and chemical dependency care for children, adolescents, adults and seniors.
Mental Health Program - Helps those who need acute psychiatric care and stabilization in a safe and supportive atmosphere. Patients follow a structured schedule of therapeutic groups, activities and educational sessions.
Crisis Stabilization Program - Care for individuals in serious mental health crisis that provides intensive supervision and support to patients in a safe and secure environment.
Chemical Dependency Program - Care that safely manages the physical symptoms of withdrawal from prescription drugs, alcohol and/or other substances.
Day Hospital (Outpatient) Services:
A continuum of care is offered for patients with mental health and chemical dependency problems through partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient services.
Freedom Care Military Program:
Freedom Care is a specialty program that meets the unique needs of our warriors, veterans, retirees and their families. Military members and families must deal with life events such as family separation, combat stress, exposure to destruction and human suffering, threats to self and comrades and grief or loss. UBH El Paso is proud to care for our Military and their families.
For active Military, Freedom Care specializes in the evidence-based treatment of combat post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Addiction, PTSD/Addiction dual-diagnosis, general psychiatric diagnoses and woman's issues including sexual trauma.
LocationsUniversity Behavioral Health of El Paso
1900 Denver Avenue
El Paso, TX 79902
915-544-4000 toll free 1-800-967-3411
MAP View Larger Map
Hospitals and Hotels with Medical Rates Nearby
Hospitals - General Acute Care - Inpatient Facilities
- LAS PALMAS MEDICAL CENTER - 0.0 mile
- PROVIDENCE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL - 0.0 mile
- SIERRA MEDICAL CENTER - 0.0 mile
- EL PASO LTAC HOSPITAL - 0.0 mile
- EL PASO SPECIALTY HOSPITAL - 0.0 mile
- MESA HILLS SPECIALTY HOSPITAL - 0.0 mile
- MESA HILLS WOUND CARE CENTER - 0.0 mile
- UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER OF EL PASO - 5.3 mile
- DEL SOL MEDICAL CENTER - 9.3 mile
- SIERRA PROVIDENCE EAST MEDICAL CENTER - 21.8 mile
Urgent Primary Care - Family Care - Internal Medicine - Outpatient Medical Center
- SOUTHWEST URGENT CARE CENTER - 0.0 mile
- CENTRO SAN VICENTE COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER - 8.6 mile
- SIERRA PROVIDENCE URGENT CARE CENTER - 12.6 mile
- COVENANT CLINICS - 40.1 mile
- NEW URGENT CARE CENTER - 40.2 mile
- CONCENTRA URGENT CARE - LAS CRUCES - 40.2 mile
Hotels, Motels, Lodging
- RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE OF EL PASO - 0.0 mile
- HILTON GARDEN INN EL PASO - 0.0 mile
- HOWARD JOHNSON EL PASO - 0.0 mile
- HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS EL PASO-CENTRAL - 2.3 mile
- CAMINO REAL HOTEL EL PASO - 2.3 mile
- ECONO LODGE AND SUITES - 4.5 mile
- LA QUINTA INN EL PASO BARTLETT - 4.5 mile
- LA QUINTA - EL PASO WEST - 4.5 mile
- RED ROOF INN EL PASO - 4.5 mile
- STUDIOPLUS EL PASO-WEST - 5.2 mile
- BEST WESTERN SUNLAND PARK INN - 5.2 mile
- SLEEP INN EL PASO - 5.2 mile
- COMFORT SUITES EL PASO - 5.2 mile
- SUPER 8 EL PASO TX - 5.3 mile
- LA QUINTA INN EL PASO AIRPORT - 5.3 mile
- EMBASSY SUITES HOTEL EL PASO - 5.3 mile
- HYATT PLACE EL PASO AIRPORT - 5.3 mile
- DAYS INN EL PASO - 8.5 mile
- EL PASO WEST TRAVELODGE - 8.5 mile
- SUPER 8 EL PASO/CENTRAL - 8.5 mile
Website visitors interested in UNIVERSITY BEHAVIORAL HEALTH OF EL PASO were also likely to be searching for these additional terms.
Psychiatric Hospital Texas USA || Behavioral Health Texas USA || Chemical Dependency El Paso TX || Addiction El Paso TX || Mental Health Texas USA || Depression Texas USA || Freedom Care Military Program
1900 Denver Avenue 79902 United States Texas El Paso Health Behavioral Health - Psychiatry Health Hospitals - General Acute Care - Inpatient Facilities Health Disabilities Health Mental Health Health Psychiatric Care psychiatric care facility substance abuse treatment Health
Powered by Hospital Soup