KONA VILLAGE RESORTQueen Kaahumanu HwyKailua-kona, Hawaii 96740United Stateswebsite: Check Rates and Availability
Area Attractions:Kailua Kona City Center 14m/23k N None Lised. See Attractions.
Location. Kona Village Resort is across the street from the Kaloko Honokohau National Historic Park in Kailua Kona, Hawaii. The hotel is just over one mile from Honokohau Bay and the Pacific Ocean. Honokohau Small Boat Harbor is within two miles. Kailua Bay and Kailua Kona Wharf are four miles away.
Hotel Features. Kona Village Resort features 82 tropical acres and a beach on the bay. The resort offers complimentary unlimited use of non motorized water sports equipment including snorkels, masks, kayaks, sailboats and body boats. The fitness center features cardiovascular and strength training equipment such as free weights, bands, balance balls, Precor Treadmills and Textrix Climb Max Stairs Master. The resort offers tennis and pools. Massages in open air lanais with waterfalls and a sauna are available. Spa treatments include Ginger Bliss Body Balancer and Limu Healing Body Mask. The resort features children's activities including hula classes, fishing contests and the Garden & Critter Exploration Walk. Oceanfront dining at Hale Moana and Hale Samoa features Pacific and French Polynesian cuisine, including a luau on Wednesdays and Fridays. Shipwreck Bar, Talk Story Bar and Bora Bora Bar serve cocktails and beer during limited hours. Wedding services are available.
Guestrooms. Guestrooms at Kona Village Resort are thatched roof hales with views of the tropical gardens, lagoons or ocean. Hale features furnished porches. Hale offer ceiling fans, louvered windows and elevated ceilings for cooling from ocean and mountain breezes. Refrigerators are provided. In keeping with tradition, no telephones, televisions, radios or clocks are provided.
Expert Tip. Kona Village Resort generates its own electricity and pumps some water from its own well.
All Inclusive Rate Plan:
All inclusive amenities and resort fees are determined by the property and are subject to change.
When booking, a fee of $135 per person per day is added to the room rate. This fee covers the mandatory food and beverage package, which includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served oceanfront
- Aha'aina (luau feast) on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Box lunches for guests exploring the island
- Lunch voucher for select island restaurants
- Coffee and pastries at the Bora Bora Bar
- Manager's cocktail reception on Tuesdays
- Coffee, soft drinks, mixers, juices and bottled water in refrigerator
MAP View Larger Map
Hospitals and Hotels with Medical Rates Nearby
Hospitals - General Acute Care - Inpatient Facilities
Urgent Primary Care - Family Care - Internal Medicine - Outpatient Medical Center
Hotels, Motels, Lodging
- KONA BALI KAI - 0.0 mile
- KING KAMEHAMEHA'S KONA BEACH HOTEL - 0.0 mile
- OUTRIGGER KEAUHOU BEACH RESORT - 0.0 mile
- ROYAL KONA RESORT - 0.0 mile
- OUTRIGGER ROYAL SEA CLIFF - 0.0 mile
- KONA BANYAN TREE - 0.0 mile
- HOLUA RESORT - 0.0 mile
- SEA VILLAGE RESORT - 0.0 mile
- SHERATON KEAUHOU BAY RESORT & SPA - 0.0 mile
- WYNDHAMVR MAUNA LOA VILLAGE - 0.0 mile
- KONA ISLANDER INN HOTEL - 0.0 mile
- WYNDHAMVR KONA HAWAIIAN RESORT - 0.0 mile
- WHITE SANDS VILLAGE - 0.0 mile
- KONA SURF AND RACQUET CLUB - 0.0 mile
- KONA MAGIC SANDS RESORT - 0.0 mile
- KONA BILLFISHER BY EVRENTALS - 0.0 mile
- WYNDHAMVR ROYAL SEA CLIFF - 0.0 mile
- KONA SEA VILLAGE - 0.0 mile
- RAINTREES KONA REEF HAWAII - 0.0 mile
- UNCLE BILLY'S KONA BAY HOTEL - 0.0 mile
Powered by Hospital Soup