PLATTE VALLEY MEDICAL CENTER1850 Egbert StreetBrighton, Colorado 80601United Statesphone: View Phone303-659-1531website: Website
Named one of Colorado's most successful hospitals by the Colorado Health & Hospital Association, Platte Valley Medical Center is a true testimony that a small size hospital can be successful in today's medical environment.
Platte Valley Medical Center in Brighton, Colorado, is a 58-bed acute care hospital with expansive outpatient services offered at the Orrel Daniel Health Pavilion adjacent to the hospital.
Our Comprehensive Services Include:
24 Hour Emergency Service-Ambulance Services-Cardiology-Diagnostic Services-Family Practice-Geriatric Services-Internal Medicine-Intensive Coronary Care-Laboratory-Medical/Surgical-Neurology- Oncology-Obstetrics/Gynecologyand and Orthopedics.
We also offer extensive community outreach programs, which includes support groups, diabetes education, nutritional counseling, health fairs, and specialized programs for new parents, women, men, and seniors.
Brighton Colorado is located just 20 miles northeast of downtown Denver on the edge of the eastern Colorado plains and near the Foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Boasting a small town atmosphere and rich cultural and historic roots, Brighton is a great place to live, work and play.
Platte Valley Medical Center is a full-service community-owned hospital serving its residents since 1960. The Center has grown and expanded with the community and houses close to a 100 physicians and specialists. From trauma care to routine surgery, Platte Valley Medical Center is well equipped to handle Brighton's medical needs.
What makes working in your organization different from working for other employers?
Platte Valley Medical Center is a small, people oriented facility owned by a community dedicated in maintaining a high quality of life. Cultivating a close partnership to the people we serve, we emphasize teamwork, quality of services and awareness to the needs of our valued employees.
What can a candidate expect during their interview process?
For out of town applicants: After the initial phone interview, an on-site visit for selected candidates is arranged
Brighton Community Information:
With the City of Denver at its doorsteps, Brighton has all the conveniences of a large city, with those advantages of living in a small town.
People are friendly and helpful and the crime rate is low.
Educational, cultural, and medical facilities are easily accessible.
Throughout the year, county fairs, rodeos, drag and car racing, balloon races and a variety of festivals take place.
Brighton allows for year-round recreation. From summer softball leagues, tennis, water-skiing, cycling and golf, to skiing or ice fishing just to name a few, residents have access to a wide variety of activities.
QUALITY OF LIFE IN BRIGHTON: Many people today like the amenities a large city offers, without having to give up all those advantages of living in a small town. Brighton has the best of both. With the city of Denver at its doorsteps to the south, the Rocky Mountains and Foothills just minutes to the west, Brighton offers a quality of life hard to duplicate. In addition to a low crime rate, people here are outgoing friendly and helpful.
MAP View Larger Map
Hospitals and Hotels with Medical Rates Nearby
Hospitals - General Acute Care - Inpatient Facilities
- NORTH SUBURBAN MEDICAL CENTER - 12.9 mile
- AURORA/ANSCHUTZ MEDICAL CAMPUS - 14.9 mile
- THE CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL - 14.9 mile
- THE MEDICAL CTR OF AURORA NORTH CAMPUS - 15.4 mile
- ROSE MEDICAL CENTER - 17.0 mile
- ST ANTHONY NORTH HOSPITAL - 17.6 mile
- UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO HOSPITAL - 17.9 mile
- THE MEDICAL CTR OF AURORA MAIN CAMPUS - 18.2 mile
- NATIONAL JEWISH MEDICAL AND RESEARCH CENTER - 18.5 mile
- PRESBYTERIAN/ST LUKE'S MEDICAL CTR - 18.9 mile
- CENTURA HOME CARE & HOSPICE - 19.0 mile
- EXEMPLA GOOD SAMARITAN MEDICAL CENTER - 19.5 mile
- COLORADO ACUTE SPECIALTY CARE HOSPITAL - 21.0 mile
- DENVER HEALTH MEDICAL CENTER - 21.0 mile
- ST ANTHONY CENTRAL HOSPITAL - 21.0 mile
- PORTER ADVENTIST HOSPITAL - 21.9 mile
- AVISTA ADVENTIST HOSPITAL - 23.1 mile
- EXEMPLA LUTHERAN MEDICAL CENTER - 23.4 mile
- WHEAT RIDGE REGIONAL CENTER - 23.4 mile
- SWEDISH MEDICAL CENTER - 24.3 mile
- CENTENNIAL MEDICAL PLAZA - 26.8 mile
- BOULDER COMMUNITY HOSPITAL - 27.8 mile
- LITTLETON ADVENTIST HOSPITAL - 27.8 mile
- BOULDER COMMUNITY FOOTHILLS HOSPITAL - 28.2 mile
- ORTHOCOLORADO HOSPITAL - 29.5 mile
Urgent Primary Care - Family Care - Internal Medicine - Outpatient Medical Center
- SALUD FAMILY HEALTH CENTERS - BRIGHTON - 0.0 mile
- SALUD FAMILY HEALTH CENTERS - FORT LUPTON - 9.6 mile
- REUNION URGENT CARE - 10.3 mile
- SALUD FAMILY HEALTH CENTERS - COMMERCE CITY - 10.3 mile
- SALUD FAMILY HEALTH CENTERS - FREDERICK - 12.6 mile
- EXEMPLA FAMILY MEDICINE AT STAPLETON - 15.4 mile
- WESTMINSTER URGENT CARE - 16.7 mile
- CARBON VALLEY MEDICAL CENTER - 17.1 mile
- EXEMPLA FAMILY PRACTICE CENTER - 17.4 mile
- AURORA URGENT CARE - 18.2 mile
- EXEMPLA CARITAS COMMUNITY CLINIC - 18.9 mile
- EXEMPLA DENVER MEDICAL ASSOCIATES - 18.9 mile
- HIGH STREET PRIMARY CARE CENTER - 18.9 mile
- RONALD MCDONALD CARE MOBILE PROGRAM - 18.9 mile
- UNIVERSITY FAMILY MEDICINE - BOULDER - 19.4 mile
- GUARDIAN URGENT CARE - 19.4 mile
- EXEMPLA FAMILY PRACTICE OF LAFAYETTE - 19.5 mile
- EXEMPLA INTERNAL MEDICINE - 19.5 mile
- COMMUNITY MEDICAL CENTER - 19.5 mile
- FLIGHT FOR LIFE COLORADO - 21.0 mile
- NEXTCARE URGENT CARE - AURORA HIGHPOINT - 21.0 mile
- NEXTCARE URGENT CARE - ARVADA MARKET PLACE - 22.4 mile
- EXEMPLA FAMILY PRACTICE SPECIALISTS - 23.4 mile
- ENGLEWOOD URGENT CARE - 24.2 mile
- ESTES STREET COMMUNITY CLINIC - 25.0 mile
- LONGMONT CLINIC - 26.1 mile
Hotels, Motels, Lodging
- SUPER 8 BRIGHTON - 0.0 mile
- BRIGHTON INN - 0.0 mile
- COMFORT INN BRIGHTON - 0.0 mile
- SUPER 8 MOTEL - HENDERSON/N EAST/DENVER AREA - 7.8 mile
- SLEEP INN THORNTON - 9.0 mile
- RADISSON DENVER GRAYSTONE CASTLE - 9.6 mile
- RAMADA PLAZA & CONVENTION CENTER - DENVER NORTH - 9.6 mile
- HAMPTON INN DENVR THORNTN - 9.6 mile
- THE TIMBERS (A RESIDENCE HOTEL) - 11.9 mile
- SUPER 8 DENVER EAST - 11.9 mile
- COUNTRY INN AND SUITES AT DENVER INTL AIRPORT - 11.9 mile
- QUALITY INN DENVER - 11.9 mile
- EMBASSY SUITES HOTEL DENVER AURORA - 11.9 mile
- CROSSLAND DENVER - THORNTON - 12.9 mile
- COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT DENVER AIRPORT - 13.3 mile
- COMFORT SUITES D.I.A. - 13.3 mile
- DAYS INN BUSINESS PLACE - 13.3 mile
- HAMPTON INN DENVER AIRPT - 13.3 mile
- RAMADA LIMITED & SUITES DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - 13.3 mile
- DENVER AIRPORT RED ROOF INN AND - 13.3 mile
Photo GalleryClick here for Slideshow. You can also click on any of the photos to start slideshow.
Website visitors interested in PLATTE VALLEY MEDICAL CENTER were also likely to be searching for these additional terms.
1850 Egbert Street 80601 United States Colorado Brighton Health Hospitals - General Acute Care Health
Powered by Hospital Soup