KREMMLING MEMORIAL HOSPITAL214 South Fourth StreetKremmling, Colorado 80459United Statesphone: View Phone970-724-3442website: Website
Kremmling Memorial Hospital District is a 19 bed acute care hospital located in the rural ranching town of Kremmling, Colorado. Our friendly staff offers individualized care, in a variety of services.
Kremmling Memorial Hospital District is a special taxing district, which means it is supported in part through property taxes paid by those who reside within the district. A five-member board of directors who also reside wtihin the district governs the hospital. We are an independent facility. We are not owned or managed by a large hospital corporation. This allows us to staff at a level unheard of in a big urban hospital. We pride ourselves on the personal touch we are able to give our patients. We are state licensed for 19 beds, with eight of those beds being long-term care beds. Trauma certified physicians staff our emergency room 24-hours per day. We provide outpatient general surgery as well as numerous outpatient clinical procedures. Mountain Valley Medical Center, located on the hospital campus, houses our staff physicians as well as hosts our specialists.
What types of specialty services does your organization provide?..
Our physicians and specialists conduct regular clinics including dietetics, podiatry, women's clinics, ear-nose & throat, cardiology, surgery, EKG's, stress-tests, orthopedics, physical therapy, pulmonology, echocardiograms, gastroenterology, and urology.
Other services provided by KMHD include cardiac rehabilitation, chemotherapy, fluoroscopy, laboratory, radiology, mammography, ultrasound, psychiatry, and our wellness center.
What makes working in your organization different from working for other employers?
Everyone who chooses to live in rural America is looking for a quality of life that is non-existant in urban areas. It is that quality of life that attracts many people to our area.
Currently, KMHD has 82 employees, While we are one of the largest employers in west Grand County, we are still small enough to know each other quite well. Our supportive family atmosphere is one of our greatest assets.
Can you explain the career opportunities available for new graduates in your organization?
New graduates are welcomed at KMHD. Because we are a small facility, it is an excellent environment for new graduates to learn and to cross-train into different specialty areas.
What can a candidate expect during their interview process?
Candidates will receive a general overview of the hospital and of our community, and completed applications will be forwarded to the department director and hiring manager. Telephone interviews are generally conducted first for out of town applicants, and if mutual interest is determined, then an on-site visit is scheduled.
What are some common mistakes candidates make when applying for jobs with your facility?
Candidates should make certain that their applications are filled out completely.
Most facilities stress only the positive aspects of working for their organization. What are some of the challenges faced by new employees and even experienced personnel?
Our hospital has been here for over 50 years, and healthcare is constantly changing and evolving throughout each year. I think for all of us the challenge is to be able to continually adapt. Especially in a smaller hospital, one's job requirements may change, and as part of the team, it is our responsibility to adapt as the needs of the community and hospital evolve.
Kremmling, Colorado Highlights:
BookCliff Mountains to the North, Rugged, Snow capped peaks of Eagle's Nest Wilderness to the South
The Colorado River, Wolford Reservoir and the magnitude of unspoiled terrain make Kremmling a Sportsman's Paradise.
Deer and Elk watching over Kremmling from the East.
River Rafting, Down-Hill and Cross Country Skiing, Gold Medal Fishing.
Snowmobiling, Rock Crawling, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Backpacking are all at your fingertips
Kremmling, located at the Junction of U.S. Highway 40 and Colorado Highway 9, is surrounded by recreational wonders that haven't yet been discovered by the sports enthusiasts who throng to the major resorts.
MAP View Larger Map
Hospitals and Hotels with Medical Rates Nearby
Hospitals - General Acute Care - Inpatient Facilities
Urgent Primary Care - Family Care - Internal Medicine - Outpatient Medical Center
- COLORADO MOUNTAIN MEDICAL - VAIL - 29.5 mile
- THE STEADMAN CLINIC IN VAIL, CO. - 29.5 mile
- VAIL VALLEY SURGERY CENTER - 29.5 mile
- DONALD S. CORENMAN, M.D., D.C. - 29.5 mile
- BEAVER CREEK MEDICAL CENTER - 31.7 mile
- AVON URGENT CARE CENTER - 31.7 mile
- COLORADO MOUNTAIN MEDICAL - EDWARDS - 33.0 mile
- EDWARDS IMMEDIATE CARE CENTER - 33.0 mile
- ALPINE MOBILE PHYSICIANS - 33.0 mile
- VAIL VALLEY OB/GYN - 33.0 mile
- SONNENALP BREAST DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING CENTER - 33.0 mile
- ST. ANTHONY GRANBY MEDICAL CENTER - 36.4 mile
- ST. ANTHONY KEYSTONE MEDICAL CLINIC - 40.4 mile
- ST. ANTHONY COPPER MOUNTAIN CLINIC - 40.6 mile
- SUMMIT COMMUNITY CARE CLINIC - 40.6 mile
- PEAK ONE PAIN & SPINE - 40.6 mile
- COLORADO MOUNTAIN MEDICAL - EAGLE - 41.9 mile
- COLORADO MOUNTAIN MEDICAL - EAGLE - 41.9 mile
- EAGLE VALLEY MEDICAL CENTER - 41.9 mile
- MEDICAL CENTER OF EAGLE - 41.9 mile
- ROGER REYNOLDS & ASSOCIATES - 42.9 mile
- NORTHWEST COLORADO VISITING NURSE ASSOCIATION INC. - 42.9 mile
- ST. ANTHONY 7-MILE MEDICAL CLINIC - 43.2 mile
- BRECKENRIDGE MEDICAL CLINIC - 48.6 mile
- HIGH COUNTRY HEALTH CARE (HCHC) BRECKENRIDGE - 48.6 mile
Hotels, Motels, Lodging
- LA QUINTA INN & SUITES - SILVERTHORNE - 1.1 mile
- QUALITY INN & SUITES - 1.1 mile
- LUXURY INN AND SUITES - 1.1 mile
- SILVERTHORNE DAYS INN - 1.1 mile
- BUFFALO VILLAGE - 1.1 mile
- FOREST PARK TOWNHOUSE - 1.1 mile
- SNOWSCAPE CONDO - 1.1 mile
- TIMBER RIDGE - 1.1 mile
- BUFFALO RIDGE - 1.1 mile
- TREEHOUSE CONDO - 1.1 mile
- 1ST INN SILVERTHORNE - 1.1 mile
Photo GalleryClick here for Slideshow. You can also click on any of the photos to start slideshow.
- The town of Kremmling Colorado ...
- KMHD offers an unique and friendly, small-town working atmosphere
- Nurses Station Kremmling Memorial Hospital
- A visit to the Town of Hot Sulphur Springs 20 minutes east of Kremmling is a must.
- Kremmling Colorado
Website visitors interested in KREMMLING MEMORIAL HOSPITAL were also likely to be searching for these additional terms.
214 South Fourth Street 80459 United States Colorado Kremmling Health Hospitals - General Acute Care Health
Powered by Hospital Soup